(Slade is kind of a copy cat right now)
So I have not posted in a long time.....only a few reasons. Since my last post I started my Master's, we moved, I went back to work, etc etc etc. But hey it's been fun!
Moving was awesome (not really). Thank goodness Uncle Rick let us borrow his trailer and we have great family to help!! Now Jake and I are closer to work. It is so nice to sleep in 30 more minutes before work!
2 comments:
Your mom said that you were moving how fun I love moving too!J/K Looks like you all had lots of fun. Well have to come see your new house some time. have fun getting your house put together that really is my favorite part!
FUN! Wish we were there to help! Trav and I need to move somewhere temporarily til we get our backend and 'prove' to the mortgage co. that we have money. haha. we still don't think we'll get a townhome, but oh well. love the pictures!!
Post a Comment