Slade has been fun this week also. We pulled out his swimming pool...he would only stand in it though. It was to "brrr". We also went up to Rexburg and drove past the temple....but of course Slade has to add some humor and call it a "pemple" which sounds a lot like pimple! Everyday he comes up with new words and it is so exciting because now I ALMOST know what he wants.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh my gosh! We miss Slade SO much! I love his little hat!
What a little stud! I bet he'll have a blast in the pool once it's not too cold for him! You will definitely have to take him to the spray park, it's so fun!
UMMMM....we're the same size Tauni! Any our hair grows at the same rate and we both have awesome breastmilk due to the fact that our babies are chubby and cute:) haha! Gosh just two more months and we'll b home:(
I am so glad that you got your background changed! I will get you added now. It is so cute by the way. Krue's smiles are so dang cute. I love it when they smile. Paisley is such a lucky girl to have two cute little guys to choose from! Tell jake CONGRATS! That is so awesome to have that done and out of the way.
Hey Tauni!I found your blog and your boys are so dang cute!! Where are you guys at now? You'll have to check our my blog! I love to blog, its a great way to keep in touch!!
You guys have the cutest family! Krue is adorable! We all need to get together sometime!
What a cute little family you have! Sounds like you are doing great! check us out if you want!
jonhancockfamily.blogspot.com
Hey I didn't know that you had a blog well here is ours http://aprilandaaron.blogspot.com/ yours looks so cute!
Hi it's Adrienne Murray! Found you on Jena's blog. Cutest boys. Kiss their little noggins for me.
Post a Comment