Krue was blessed this week by his daddy. He had a lot of family there to support him. It was a really neat experience! Krue looked very cute in his tux ,as you can see. How perfect is it that he smiled for the picture and I didn't even try?!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey CUTE blog! I'm glad we're going this. It's pretty fun! I'm jealous of your background, so I'm going to copy. Hope you don't mind:) Have a good week!
Hi! I saw your link on Trav & Mandy's blog so I came over to check it out! Congratulations on Krue! He is adorable! And it sounds like he's a good baby too!! Slade is so dang cute, and getting so big (not that I've seen him too often, but still!) Hope all is well with you guys! Feel free to check our blog out, jambreefam.blogspot.com
Tauni, you need to update your blog!
Taunie,
He is getting so big!!!! I wish we could have made it to his blessing!! We miss you guys and your boys!
He is so cute, Taun! Where did you get that adorable blessing outfit? I didn't get to see him that day. What a cute little guy. Love you guys!
Post a Comment