I just can't even believe how fast Slade is growing and he is so smart! His vocabulary is growing. He said a 4 word sentence the other day perfectly.."Andy, I got you!" We are starting to potty train, but that it really hard since we don't have a "schedule" because of work and all...But the best thing the last few weeks is he is eating, ALOT!!! This has been such a struggle but now he is asking for food!! His favorites right now are any type of fruit, hot dogs, and noodles. Slade also played in the water, with worms, and got dirty camping.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Your boys are so cute and I just love your choices for names. They are very original. We are in Virginia right now selling for the summer so it is hard to be away from family, but we miss you guys. Tauni-you are so driven. You work, are a mom, and are starting a masters? I don't know how you do it.
Finally pictures! Okay, this is enough to last til we get home! I needed my dose of Slade....and Krue! They're so funny and cute! I can't wait til we have all three together!
Hey! I didn't know you guys had a blog... I just saw it when I was looking at Brianne's. It's crazy how fast these kids grow, it seems like yesterday Brooklyn and Slade were tiny little babies! Your boys are so cute!
HI Rowberry's!!! This is the Dabell's, (Skyler and Liza) I found your blog on Camille Kinghorn's. Hope you dont mind! Looks like everything is going well for you guys! YEA! Krue is getting so big and so is Slade! WOW! How fast time flies! Well...I will be checking back. You can check us out @ skylerandlizadabell.blogspot.com
I was so happy to see a new post! Slade is so darn cute I just can't stand it! I can't believe he is already being potty trained. It seems like I haven't seen you forever. But hopefully I will be home soon and we can get in some good quality time at work! By the way you should post some pictures of your new house when you get all moved it. I would love to see it.
Guess who starts work again on Sept 15th.....I am so not excited about it exept that I will get to see you more. And we are moving home this weekend. Can't wait to see ya!
hey girl! cute blog!!!! Your boys are so stinkin cute! I just started a blog so you can check it out if you want :) bbputnam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment