October 30, 2008: The Wreck (Not my fault)
I was stopped waiting for cars so I could turn and then BAM........................
October 31, 2008: Halloween
I never thought that getting two little boys dressed would be so hard! Jake had to work and I obviously was not in the best condition, but they were so cute!! We didn't go trick or treating...
We had the opportunity to go to California to spend the holiday with my Dad. It had been 18 years since we had spent a holiday with him so it was so great to be able to spend a holiday with him! Well the problem is we don't have hardly any pictures. We left our carry-on with all of our electronics on the couch at home!! Since it was a holiday week, it was going to cost $250 to ship it! We had so much fun though. It is always great to spend time with my Dad and his family because they live so far away. Oh and the boys just LOVE their "Bompa", Grandma Jill, Jordan, and Skyler!
Family Pics:
My awesome sister in-law took some family pictures for us to put on a Christmas card. Sorry I don't have the card to download, but I will put a couple other pics on.


Mid December:Jake and I both finished a semester of school. Jake now has his Bachelor's in Biology!!!! I survived my first semester of NP classes and got A's :)
Christmas:
Christmas was really fun this year....especially since I lucked out and was put on call and didn't have to work. S
Now:
Whewwwww ....... I really need to get back to doing homework. Hope you enjoyed the story of our family life from the past couple months!
14 comments:
Hey, Tauni! I was excited to see you blogged! Your family is so cute. I'm so glad you weren't hurt badly in the wreck! It looks like it was a BAD one! Are you still at Mountain View? I'm be making yet another visit there in June!
Hey girl! How's my cousin doing? :) . . . your family is absolutley adorable!!!! Glad u r ok from your wreck, & I hope that your neck & back get better soon. Congrats on school too! OF COURSE you got A's though . . . your lil miss smarty pants!! Take care, & hope 2 see u soon. Kensie
Hey Camille! I can't get on your blog and I'd like to if you don't mind. Yes, I still work at Mountain View. I can't wait to see you again!
Tauni! I haven't seen you in forever. Your boys are just so dang cute. Congrats on school. That's exciting that your hubby graduated. Anyway just thought I would say hi and maybe we will run into each other sometime! This is nicole (nield) stucki. Just in case you did't know who was writing all this crazy stuff.
I TOTAllY AGREE!!! . . . Let's do plan on doing something, soon! :) I'm pretty much here @ home everyday. Let me know when u wanna go do something or when u aren't working. See u soon.
Ummmmm...all your family pictures were put on crooked and that upsets me. Fix that! J/K! I like your new post! Well, see ya tomorrow slut face!
Ok, Mandy's comment is cracking me up!! what a dork! :D Anyway, it was great to see what you've been up to. Sorry about the wreck-ugh! That's so scary!! The boys look adorable and I love your family pics!! Good luck with everything, sounds like you are BUSY!!
I'm glad that you didn't get hurt in the wreck. I love your family pictures. Your little boys are so cute.
I love your family pictures! you look great
NP?? Go you! Oh I remember back to the high school days in math and how smart you were. I Am not surprised that you are getting all As. But anyway look at your little family. I LOVE the pictures of your family. Don't you love California weather especially when it is freezing where you live? So nice. Oh and WOW with the wreck. Ouch. I am surprised that all is well with you. So scary.
Cute blog, Taun! I love the new family pics. They look so great! Did you hire someone to take them? Good luck with the NP stuff!
Call me crazy but I really do want to talk to you a little more about the school thing. So give me a call sometime when you have time. I know you are a busy women. I would love to practice on your kids sometime too!
What cute kids you have Tauni! I love the pictures!
Tauni! Your boys are growing up so fast, they are really cute!! Glad to see you blogg- hope everythign is going well for you!
Post a Comment